Please join us at the 2023 Education Series organized in collaboration with the Association of Consulting Engineering Companies and the City of Ottawa. The annual Education Series is an excellent opportunity to be informed about industry matters and spend time with consultants and City of Ottawa staff in an informal setting. There is no cost to attend this event.
Participation in the Education Series qualifies as an eligible CPD activity for PEO’s PEAK Program.
The Education Series will take place in-person on the following dates:
- January 26, 2023: Heavy Construction Outlook – Centurion Conference & Event Centre
- February 13, 2023: Working Together for Success – Ben Franklin Place NEW DATE
- February 22, 2023: Industry Challenges – Ben Franklin Place
- March 8, 2023: City Spec Update – Ben Franklin Place
Please consider sponsoring the 2023 Education Series.
We are expecting approximately 125 NCHCA members, City staff and consulting engineers at each of the 4 events. Sponsors have the opportunity to display company signage at the event, be acknowledged during speeches and be acknowledged in all advertising and promotional materials.
Thank you to our members who have confirmed their sponsorship!
- Gold Sponsor: Geosynthetic Systems
- Gold Sponsor: Rinker Materials
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsor!
Learn more about how you can become a Corporate Sponsor.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.