In support of its objective to promote recruitment to the heavy construction industry and encourage educational development, the National Capital Heavy Construction Association offers three bursaries of $2,500 each to eligible member-employees and their children.
- Presidents Award
- Board of Directors Award
- Women in Construction Award
Preference may be given to applicants enrolled in courses related to the industry.
Applicants must be:
- an employee of an NCHCA member, or the child of a person who works for an NCHCA member,
- registered full-time at a Canadian post-secondary institution, and
- entering at least the second year of an undergraduate program or the first year of a graduate program.
Application requirements (documents may be uploaded through the online application form)
- completed application form
- transcripts of previous scholastic results
- evidence of university or college enrollment
- two letters of reference attesting to personal attributes
The submission date for 2022 bursary applications has been extended from July 31, 2022 to August 31, 2022.
Download or print the Bursary Flyer and share it with your team.
Questions? Please contact Kathryn Sutherland at email@example.com.
NCHCA reserves the right to determine whether any applicants meet the criteria and how many, if any, bursaries are awarded.