The National Capital Heavy Construction Association represents the heavy construction industry (sewer and watermain contractors, road builders, aggregate producers and suppliers to the heavy construction industry) in the National Capital region. Our industry is a significant economic driver performing well over $1 billion in infrastructure work annually. Our members play a vital role in the construction and maintenance of sustainable infrastructure.
We are looking for an Association Coordinator to join our team. If you are a dynamic and tech-savvy person with great people skills that takes pride in your work, we are looking for you!
As Association Coordinator, you would be responsible for:
- providing support to our great members
- organizing NCHCA social and professional events (approximately 10/year)
- maintaining the NCHCA website and online events calendar
- distributing NCHCA’s monthly newsletter
- overseeing the production of NCHCA’s annual directory
- general administrative duties
This is a full-time position working from a home office. Attendance at weekend and evening events may occasionally be required. Vacation entitlement is 3 weeks per year.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.